Monday, October 26, 2009

The Best Foreclosure in Hinsdale

Picture courtesy of ConnectMLS


This is one of the best foreclosure deals in Hinsdale as of October 2009.  The property's lot is small, but it is within walking distance of the town, train and Madison school.  The house needs updating, but overall it is in good condition. The listing started out at $495,000 in 2007.  The house contains 3 bedrooms and 1 bath on a 47x114 lot.  The house was on the market for a long time, but recently closed at $167,000.  All of you investors lost out on a great potential investment. This was a great buy in Hinsdale and you could have rented it for a great profit.  The property was listed by Tracy Andersen of SourceOne Realty.  I have more deals coming.  If you are interested, please call 630-464-2633.

1 comment:

  1. Sad for the seller, happy for the buyer.

    Will you do me a favor? I'm in this contest and I'm down by 40 votes with four hours left to vote tonight Wed. Oct. 28. Would you please take the time to vote? I only ask since you follow my blog.
    Thanks! xo xo
    Here's the link:

    http://contests.apartmenttherapy.com/2009/color/main/faceoff/60

    ReplyDelete